League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game developed and published by Riot Games. It was first released in 2009 and has since become one of the most popular esports in the world.
League of Legends Patch 13.5 was released on February 10th, 2022, and brought significant changes to the game. This patch included updates to champion abilities and stats, item changes, adjustments to the jungle, and bug fixes. The changes made in this patch were intended to improve gameplay balance and enhance the overall experience for players. With these updates, players can expect a shift in the meta and new strategies to emerge
League of Legends patch 13.5 previews
In this article, we will cover all the latest updates, including champion buffs, champion nerfs, and other significant changes in the League of Legends game. Our aim is to provide you with the most detailed and up-to-date information so that you can stay ahead of the game.
In this patch, several champions have received buffs to increase their power and effectiveness in the game. These champions include:
- Fizz: Fizz has received a significant buff to his W – Seastone Trident ability, increasing its on-hit damage and providing more sustain in the laning phase.
- Galio: Galio’s ultimate ability, Hero’s Entrance, now deals more damage to enemies and has a lower cooldown, making him a more viable option for engaging in team fights.
- Thresh: Thresh’s Q – Death Sentence ability now has a shorter cooldown, making it easier for him to catch opponents and set up plays.
- Lulu: Lulu’s ultimate ability, Wild Growth, now has a lower cooldown, providing her with more opportunities to save her allies in fights.
Along with the buffs, some champions have also received nerfs to balance the game and reduce their dominance. The champions that have been nerfed include:
- Hecarim: Hecarim has received a significant nerf to his passive ability, Warpath, reducing his movement speed and making him easier to kite.
- Garen: Garen’s passive ability, Perseverance, now has a longer cooldown, reducing his ability to sustain in the laning phase.
- Seraphine: Seraphine’s Q – High Note ability has been nerfed, reducing its damage and slow, making her less potent in the early game.
Other Significant Changes:
Apart from the champion changes, there are several other significant changes in this patch, including:
- Item Changes: Several items have received buffs and nerfs, affecting the overall gameplay and strategies.
- Jungle Changes: The jungle has received significant changes, including the introduction of new monsters and changes to their spawn timings.
- Bug Fixes: Several bugs have been fixed, improving the overall gameplay experience.
In conclusion, the League of Legends patch 13.5 preview has brought significant changes to the game, including champion buffs, champion nerfs, and other significant changes. We hope that our guide has provided you with comprehensive information on these changes, allowing you to stay ahead of the game. As always, keep practicing and have fun on the Summoner’s Rift!