Why Google AdSense Suspended or Disabled?
AdSense Invalid click: Google Adsense is an online money earning platform of Google. Through this way, you can earn money from home.
You need a web site or a YouTube channel for this earning process. Recently seen, some Adsense accounts are being closed permanently or temporarily disabled for some days (30 days/6 months). To keep your AdSense account 100% secure, you have to adhere to Google AdSense Community Guideline Rules.
Recently Google AdSense approval is very difficult to get because in this new year Google has introduced many new rules. But in the past time, after Adsense account suspension you got your all earning money from AdSense. But, according to New Rules If your AdSense account is suspended for any reason, you will not get your pending earnings.
What is Invalid Click?
The main reason is that 70 to 80% of AdSense accounts being disabled for this invalid click. How to protect your precious Google AdSense from invalid click? What is this invalid click?
We create this problem by clicking on own website or on YouTube channel ads. Some people mistakenly click on these ads or, some people knowingly click on these ads and Clicking ads by other friends.
Another big reason for the suspension of the AdSense account is the click bombing / Click Fraud. Your competitors and your enemies knowingly do this invalid clicking on your YouTube channel or website for disabling monetization.
Some people use VPN, for clicking on the advertisements. If you use VPN, your IP address will be changed but, by automatically your device’s records are stored in Google. You do not know it, tracking your information is very easy for Google.
For this reason, your AdSense account may be suspended for 30 days or 90 days or permanently. AdSense “CTR rate” increases abnormally for these invalid clicks. If your CTR rate goes up by 10% for 3 days or 4 days, then understand that the Invalid clicking is being happened on your websites & YouTube videos. If it continues, there is a 100% chance of suspending your AdSense account.
How to protect your AdSense Account from Invalid Click
- If you want to protect your AdSense account from the invalid click, you do not self-clicking on the websites ads & YouTube videos Ads or, do not click by friends and relatives.
- Every day you must check the CTR Rate of your AdSense account. If your CTR rate increased above 10% for 3 days or 4 days, contact with AdSense team. Informed them, invalid clicking happening on your Websites and YouTube videos. Which you are not doing it deliberately. Because how will Google know that you are not doing it?
- For this, you need to fill up Google’s invalid click activity form. Give Inform to Google AdSense, that someone invalid clicking on your account by deliberately. Then the Google AdSense team will check your account manually. For some days, all ads will stop showing on your websites & youtube videos. The Extra earning money that comes to your AdSense account for an invalid click will be sent back to the advertisers & your original money will be sent in the coming month. As a result, your AdSense account will survive.
- With submitting the Invalid click contact form, you must to stop YouTube videos monetization and stop all Ads widget on Websites for some days. After your AdSense CTR becomes normal, enable your YouTube videos monetization & enable website Ads widgets.
- If your AdSense account is suspended for the invalid activity, then you have only one option “INVALID TRAFFIC APPEAL FORM”. After filing this form, the Google AdSense Team will manually monitor your website. They check does your website have the invalid activity or not? And from where did it happen? If AdSense thinks that you are honest, they will be reactivating your account.
- To protect your website from “click bombing” invalid activity, use an “Adsense Invalid click protector” plugin in WordPress. Your AdSense Account CTR rating will be easily maintained by this plugin. After use this plugin, if your competitors or enemy or friends 1 time clicking on the website Ads, 2nd time they will not be able to see those ads.