Why you need to Protect Google AdSense Account?
Protect Google AdSense account: Google Adsense is an online money earning platform of Google. Through this way, you can earn money from home. You need a website or a YouTube channel for this earning process. Recently Google AdSense approval is very difficult to get because in this new year Google has introduced many new rules.
After all of these problems, if you get an AdSense approval. Then, you’re scared for the “AdSense account” suspension from Invalidity activity. Although the account is not suspended, it may be disabled for 3 months/6 months/1year. How to protect your Adsense account from being suspended or disabled?
In this post, I will discuss how to protect Google Adsense account? 1st You need to know why the AdSense account is suspended or disabled? After that, you will protect your Adsense account. If you follow some restrictions, you can save your Adsense account from being disabled/ suspended for a lifetime.
7 Reasons for AdSense Account Suspension
Invalid click: The main reason for the 70 to 80% of AdSense accounts being disabled is the invalid click. We create this problem by clicking on own website or on YouTube channel ads. Some people mistakenly click on these ads or, some people knowingly click on these ads and Clicking ads by other friends.
Click bombing: Another big reason for the suspension of Adsense account is the click bombing. Your competitors and your enemies knowingly do this on your YouTube channel or website for disabling monetization.
Multiple AdSense Account: If you have many Adsense accounts with the same name and address, then all your Adsense accounts may be closed at any time. Because this is against Google AdSense policy.
Copyrighted Content: If you copy the articles, posts, images from other websites and publish it on your website, then it is against Google AdSense policy. If the original website owner takes action “COUNTER FILE” against on your website, then your AdSense account may be suspended soon.
Abuse AdSense Community Guidelines: Your Adsense account may be banned, if there are any bad contents (Sexual Content | Adult-Nude content | Harmful- Dangerous content | Software Hacking related content | Gambling | Narcotic related content | Weapon-Ammunition content | Terrorism related content) on your website’s article or post. After that your website can go to the blacklist; because you are breaking AdSense’s Community Guidelines.
Invalid Traffic: If you buy traffic from someone for your website or send traffic to your website with a third party website/traffic exchange website, your Adsense account may be suspended; because this process is against “AdSense Landing Page Quality Guidelines”.
Unsupported Languages: Google Adsense does not support all languages. Adsense is only supported in just 45 languages in the world. In India only Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu these five languages are available in Google Adsense.
If your post’s language does not match with the “Google Adsense Support Language”, then your Adsense account may be suspended.
Top 10 Tips – How To protect Google AdSense account
1. If you want to Protect your Google AdSense account from the invalid click, you do not self-clicking on the websites ads & YouTube videos Ads or, do not click by friends and relatives.
2. Don’t click on any advertisement by using VPN. Some people use VPN, for clicking on the advertisements. If you use VPN, your IP address will be changed but, by automatically your device’s records are stored in Google. You do not know it, tracking your information is very easy for Google.
3. To protect your website from “click bombing” invalid activity, use the “AdSense Invalid Click Protector” plugin in WordPress. Your AdSense Account CTR rating will be easily maintained by this plugin. After use this plugin, if your competitors or enemy or friends 1 time clicking on the website Ads, 2nd time they will not be able to see those ads.
4. All Bloggers & YouTubers, Every day you must check the CTR Rate of your AdSense account. If your CTR rate increased above 10% for 3 days or 4 days, contact with AdSense team and fill up Google’s Invalid Activity Appeal form. Informed them, invalid clicking happening on your Websites and YouTube videos. Which you are not doing it deliberately. Because how will Google know that you are not doing it?
5. You must to stop YouTube videos monetization and stop all Ads widget on Websites for some days. After your AdSense CTR becomes normal, enable your YouTube videos monetization & enable website Ads widgets.
6. Don’t create multiple Adsense accounts with the same name and address. Create different AdSense accounts by using your family members name. Because Google provides one account per user.
7. Don’t 100% copy Articles & images from other websites and publish it on your website. If you want, follow the topic of others post, then write a post on your own style. If you using any picture from Google, so firstly edit that in Photoshop.
8. Don’t use sexual and violent (Story-Images-Videos) topics in your article.
9. Do not buy traffic from any traffic provider or traffic exchanges to increase your website traffic. Maintain a weekly schedule to publish your post. By this way, you can increase your website traffic and Google Page Rank. Share your post on Facebook, Google +, Reedit, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp. Using these social share platforms, you can increase traffic up to 100% and make the post viral.
10. First, you can check which languages are approved in AdSense. Because Adsense supports only just 45 languages in the world. You can use the English language because English is an international language.